Kuma: Working more on feeding in the crate...and another episode

Friday, August 20, 2004

Working more on feeding in the crate...and another episode

We decided to take baby steps with feeding in the crate - just like you do when exposing a dog to a crate for the first time. So, we moved his bowls back further into the crate each meal and will eventually close the door on him.

This morning, Kuma ate his breakfast easily but when he was done he came into the kitchen where I was, watched me intently and then attacked me from behind - first grabbing the back of my knee (luckily I had pants on) and then carrying on. Mike came out of the bathroom and rescued me. I had Kuma by the scruff pretty good so he couldn't easily get to me but that hold wasn't going to last too long. Mike put Kuma in his kennel. It was very sad, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home