Kuma: Kuma's problems begin.....

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Kuma's problems begin.....

So, we are having problems with little Kuma. I've noticed that he's been a little less interested in his food and eating slower lately. This is highly unusual b/c he usually inhales his food. Well, yesterday when Mike fed him... he snapped at him and barked (not a nice bark, either). He wouldn't eat until a few hours later. Today, he wouldn't eat either. He didn't get snappy right away but a few hours later he snapped and barked at me. It scares me when he's like that.

Should I take him to the vet right away? Unfortunately, we don't like our vet so much and I was thinking of finding another one. I think he doesn't like Shiba's. He's NOT very good.

I'm worried, a bit scared(!) and unsure as to what I should do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home